OuterBox is looking for an experienced Search Engine Optimization Specialist to join our Search Marketing Team! As the SEO Specialist, you will:
- Drive the development of cutting-edge strategies for optimal search visibility.
- Build and enhance existing capabilities to capitalize on industry demand.
- Define vision for new offerings both within Search Marketing, and outside of search to address emerging industry issues.
- Build strong relationships with an exciting variety of clients, as well as with team members from different skill sets and expertise.
- Fuel the growth of our SEO Division, as well as the company through shared knowledge and through the implementation of successful SEO initiatives that help build more effective websites for our clients.
- Manage accounts to develop and execute customized, analytical solutions for SEO clients
- Implement well-defined proven and new strategies directly on clients' sites for increased visibility and conversions; use competitor research to enhance strategies and determine needs
- Work with in-house teams to achieve goals within the scope of SEO
- Provide SEO expertise and support to clients; educate the client on actions taken
- Analyze success and / or failures across SEO initiatives and create prioritized, actionable plans and recommendations; adapt strategies to changing algorithms and realized results
- Effectively communicate successful SEO initiatives to the client, in order to instill confidence in OuterBox's capabilities
- Provide regular reports to measure and communicate the success of SEO campaigns
- Participate in group meetings, brainstorming sessions, and new business opportunities as a Search expert; develop strategies and share information to strengthen future campaigns
- Lead and mentor junior level analysts
- 2 or more years' SEO Experience; must be able to provide past results of increased rankings and return on investment
- Working technical knowledge of search engine patterns and algorithms
- Deep knowledge of SEM and SEO as well as a working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies.
- E-commerce SEO experience highly desired
- Experience using Google AdWords, Yahoo Marketing Solutions and MS AdCenter is highly desired
- Expert in the use of Google Analytics; Google Analytics and Adwords Certified is highly desired
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, and Dreamweaver
- Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated track record of creative problem solving
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, ability to manage multiple projects/responsibilities, and ability to meet deadlines
- Self-starter, with ability to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility as time permits
- Sense of humor
Life at OuterBox is good! We have fun playing games of ping pong, having marshmallow gun fights, and working in a fun atmosphere that feeds our creativity.
- Salaried Position
- Group Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays